Set high on the side of the Cardwell Ranges in Mt Cudmore Road, at Bemerside, North Queensland is Australia’s premier Recirculative Barramundi farm
Producing in excess of 60 ton of plate sized barramundi with approved expansion to 120 tons for both the Australian and Domestic Markets.
A pristine environment with water sourced deep underground below the Tropical rainforests.
Complete with fully approved and constructed hatchery stocked with East Coast Barramundi broodstock .
Government approvals include multi species production and provision for Tourism related activities and accommodation
The owners residence is located on the hillside above the main Aquaculture building with panoramic views over the Herbert River valley
Ideally situated between Cairns and Townsville for either interstate, intrastate or international exports and 20 minutes from the Great Barrier Reef coastline.
- 60 Ton + Indoor facility Plate Sized Barramundi annual Production farm
- Supplementary Pond Aquaculture 20+ tons
- 6000 plant Hydroponics capacity
- Multi Species Aquaculture Licenses
- Barramundi Hatchery and approved DPI Licenses
- Barramundi Brood Stock Collection Licenses
- Extensions approved to 120 ton annual Production
- Extension Civil Works Completed
- 4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom 280m2 Owners residence
- Staff Quarters, offices, laboratory and facilities
- Coldrooms, workshops and amenities
- Approvals for :
- Tourism Fee Fishing
Additional Managers Residence
12 Accommodation cabins
- 500 metres from North South Bruce Highway
- 1.5 Hrs from Townsville
- 2.5 Hours from Cairns
- 3+ metres annual rainfall
- All weather access.